Use Volume Profile, Order Flow VWAP and More with the Order Flow + Feature Set
Identify buying and selling pressure to confirm market movement in a specific direction as the trading action unfolds through visualization of the order flow.
The Order Flow + premium feature set is included with a Lifetime account plan or separately as an account add-on for $59 per month.
Order Flow Volume Profile Indicator and Drawing Tool
Analyze the distribution of trading volume over price for a specified time range to identify significant levels of support and resistance with this comprehensive visual display.
- Multiple visualization modes
- Plot volume, delta, ticks or price
- Display point of control and value areas
Volumetric bars track buyers and sellers tick by tick giving you a comprehensive view of the activity for order flow trading.
- Footprint style visualization
- Show order flow imbalance
- Market delta analysis
- Identify volume clusters, absorption, exhaustion and unfinished auction patterns
Order Flow VWAP
Identify key price thresholds and measure momentum with volume-weighted average price (VWAP), a moving average that also incorporates volume data.
- Deviation bands indicate price levels where buying and selling pressure are anticipated
- Confirm trends and track price breakouts
Order Flow Cumulative Delta
Track buying and selling with Cumulative Delta, a visual display of the net difference between buyers and sellers at each price level traded.
- Confirm or deny trends and gauge market strength
- Monitor buying vs. selling pressure to spot market reversals
Order Flow Trade Detector
Analyze the tape and visualize significant trade events on your chart. This is a powerful combination when used in conjunction with the Order Flow Depth Map.
- Tracks trades based on buyer or seller activity
- Display based on trade size or accumulation
Order Flow Market Depth Map
Historic and real-time visualization of the limit order book giving you clear insight of market depth and order flow.
- See the progression of the limit order book
- Easily identify supply and demand
Analyze the Futures Markets with Free Trading Charts
Get started on your trading journey with NinjaTrader’s free simulated trading powered by live market data.