Special guest Dan Gramza, long-term futures trading professional and head of Gramza Capital Management, joined this week’s episode of ‘See the Futures’ where the focus was on the Bank of Japan and possible ramifications to the CME Group’s Yen/USD forex futures contract.
Additional topics discussed in this free livestream:
- Difference between the Federal Reserve’s and Bank of Japan’s approaches to messaging
- Effects of central bank policy on the markets vs. the economy
- Changing demographics to a country’s monetary policy
- The carry trade, and the risks it may contain
- Chart analysis of Japanese Yen futures
Unlock Free Exclusive Training
Explore the foundational concepts of technical analysis with our free multi-video trading course “Technical Analysis Made Easy.” Learn how to analyze and anticipate market movements using market prices, volume data and more. To access this and other exclusive on-demand courses and educational content, sign up for your free NinjaTrader account today.
Plus, watch our daily livestream events as we prepare, analyze and trade futures markets in real time.
Start trading futures with NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader supports more than 800,000 futures traders worldwide with our award-winning trading platforms, world-class support and futures brokerage services with $50 day trading margins. The NinjaTrader desktop platform is always free to use for advanced charting, strategy backtesting, technical analysis and trade simulation.Get to know our:
- Futures brokerage: Open an account size of your choice—no deposit minimum required—and get free access to our desktop, web and mobile trading platforms.
- Free trading simulator: Sharpen your futures trading skills and test your ideas risk-free in our simulated trading environment with 14 days of livestreaming futures market data.
Better futures start now. Open your free account to access NinjaTrader’s award-winning trading platforms, plus premium training and exclusive daily market commentary.